Milliken is happy to welcome conference attendees to our revolutionary three-day conference on the Milliken Performance System,. Our guests will join globally diverse practitioners averaging over 20 years of service at Milliken & Company or other outstanding manufacturing companies as they examine the path to achieving and maintaining operational excellence.
Milliken’s award-winning approach has been two decades in the making. We studied the best practices around the world and brought the best ideas home to Spartanburg, South Carolina, where we’ve added our own signature innovations and developed a simple, replicable approach for breakthrough improvements in any company.
Our in-depth discussions and hands-on plant tours allow conference attendees to explore Milliken’s effective processes and learn how to adopt cost-reducing continuous lean process activities for themselves.
Here’s a sample of just some of the exceptional features of the conference:
- Welcome, Safety and Agenda Overview
- Keynote Sessions from experienced Milliken practitioners on topics including “Winning the Hearts and Minds of Employees Drives Operational Excellence” and “How Adopting Zero-Based Thinking Directs Opportunities for Improvement”
- Moderated Networking
- Innovation Center Tour
- Associates’ Forum
- Keynote Sessions from experienced Milliken practitioners on topics including “Keys to Leading Your Organization to Operational Excellence” and “Taking a Deep Dive into Milliken’s Performance System”
- Plant Tours
- Keynote Sessions from experienced Milliken practitioners on topics including “The Foundation to Milliken’s Performance System: Safety” and “How to Unveil Blind Spots in Your Value Stream”
- Plant Leaders’ Forum
Be sure to check out our conference schedule for the rest of 2015:
- May 19-21: Best Practices in the World Safety Processes
- August 25-26: Safety Bootcamp
- September 29-October 1: Operational Excellence Conference
- October 20-22: Best Practices in the World Safety Processes
Join us for any or all of these game-changing conferences. We’re confident the time investment will yield participating organizations exceptional results.